Welcome to Peek...
Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping bag.
Peek Kids, a premium children’s clothing designer and retailer, based in San Francisco, with 19 retail locations (and growing) across the U.S. is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our small but fun and creative design team. We are an enthusiastic and positive bunch, we love what we do and we think – we know – we have an amazing product worth sharing. We are looking for a collaborative and creative visual storyteller who will help us spread Peek’s message across multiple channels to drive brand awareness and revenue.
- Plan, design and execute concepts for new promotions and campaigns to be used across different channels: print collateral, store signage, website landing pages and call-outs, eblast templates, interactive online experiences, display ads, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing, ecommerce and creative teams to support brand-wide efforts
- Create compelling and integrated designs under strict deadlines and tight turnarounds
- Produce, test and deliver final digital artwork in support of brand initiatives and website
- Review and proof creative to confirm it renders in all formats to be used (indoors, outdoors, large, small, online browsers and platforms, etc.)
- Create materials that follow best practices, including and especially for website responsive design
- Participate in user testing to achieve optimal design
- Support production work and image optimization
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years graphic design experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your creative process and design aesthetic across multiple projects
- Fluent with common design software (specifically Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or higher)
- Experience designing for responsive
- Experience in HTML/CSS coding and Dreamweaver
- Experience with Magento a huge plus!
- Familiarity with design trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Ability to design for both Apple and PC
- Photography experience is a plus
- Pro-active self-starter and independent thinker with ability to be creative, flexible, organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, creative environment
- Understanding of typography, photography and other design elements
- Experience designing collateral that reflects the brand’s aesthetic
- Communication design a must
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in retail and/or ecommerce will get you extra credit points
Send us your resume and links to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, in your cover letter, give us three graphic design projects/campaigns that inspired you (such as logo treatments, websites and/or advertisements) and briefly tell us what specifically inspired you about each one. We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your interest in becoming a fellow Peekster.
To be considered, PLEASE insert Graphic Designer in the subject line of your email.
All fields required
Back to Top